[Steppes] OT: Office Furniture

William Meriic wmeriic at tx.rr.com
Thu Mar 20 09:02:07 PDT 2008

Galen suggested a place called The Benefit Store.  This place sells used
office furniture and equipment donated with the proceeds going to The
Children's Medical Center of Dallas.

This place is fantastic.  I was able to buy a $400 steel case chair for $40!
Actually, the chair was marked at $80 but they were having, ironically, a
50% off all chairs sale right now.

They have mostly desks, chairs, bookcases, filing cabinets, and tables.
They have some very high quality stuff at very low prices.  They also have
some decorative furniture (I saw a couple of china cabinets) and some
stylish chairs.

If you're in the area or are looking for some office furniture you might
check this place out.

The Benefit Store
235 North Central Expressway
Richardson, TX 75080
972-470-0700
Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.

Take 75 to the Arapahoe exit.  Head south on the collector for 1/10 or 2/10
of a mile.  It is a large white warehouse set off the road.  The entrance is
right before their yellow and red box sign.

Will