[Steppes] Cancellation - Clothiers, Wednesday March 26th

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 09:00:48 PDT 2008

Good Day to all,

  Since few from the Clothier's Guild attended War, I am cancelling this week's meeting to rehash what worked, what didn't, etc.

  Our next class will be on Wednesday, April 16th on Headgear at 7pm and Thursday, April 26th on Hot Weather Garb Ideas for Warlord.

  As of right now the place and instructor will be determined in a few days.  Stay tuned!

  YIS,

  Viviana Rowntree
  Oakenwald Pursuivant

  Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile!!