[Steppes] Homeschool Demo and Media

Deb Mach dlhmach at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 13:36:01 PDT 2008

Sorry to bother all of you again, but since someone in SCA told others
outside of our homeschool group that this was a public demo, we need to know
if that information may have gotten to the media.  If so, I would appreciate
any information about who might be coming so we can alert our members to
direct them to our spokesperson (just like we do in the SCA).

Fortunately, none of the members with media and safety issues are currently
signed up to come.  But we do need to let the SAIL members know if that is a
possibility.  IF someone wants to have the publicity, we are okay with
that...just let me know who and from where they are coming.

Thanks so much!

Klara :)