[Steppes] HOME SCHOOL LOAD OUT - We need you!

TinyGypsyLady tinygypsylady at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 14:23:23 PDT 2008

Good Evening all,

  We need to have help getting the items necessary for the SAIL Home School Demo loaded out on Friday, March 28th.  Yes, that would be THIS Friday.

  Please meet us at the storage locker at 6:30pm.  If anyone can offer their vehicles to help carry stuff and PROMISE to be at site by 8am, that would be most helpful.

  I will have as much pulled prior to everyone's arrival as possible in order to help facilitate this and send everyone home at a decent hour.

  For those of you who do not know where the locker is, its on the Southwest corner of Trinity and George Bush.  Its right after the Shell station.  The code to gain entrance into the locker is 61#6942*.  If that doesn't work, please call me (214-415-7852).

  The locker is 61 and you will see my car (little black nissian).

  If you have any questions, please email me at tinygypsylady at gmail.com as I check that more often than yahoo.

  Thank you in advance with your help!

  Viviana
  Quartermaster, Barony of the Steppes