[Steppes] April and May C&I schedule changes

shona haskins shonao at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 20:46:34 PDT 2008

After our meeting tonight, we have re-arranged our schedule for April and
May's meetings.
April 15
May 13th

I will of course send out a reminder email of the meetings as is always
done. For April's meeting, the Warlord Scrolls will be ready to be painted,
so if you are interested in helping the guild with those, we are happy to
have you!
We are doing the May meeting a week early, that way I have all the scrolls a
week before Warlord and not just getting them the week OF Warlord!

If we need an additional meeting between the two, I will post with the date
after the April 15th meeting.
For now, if you have invitations, plan to have those done at th next meeting
if you can. It would be greatly appreciated!

Come and join us at the next meeting!

YIS,
-Annwn

--