[Steppes] Bids Close at April Business!

Eric Dickey dietrich.von.greyssen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 15:40:12 PDT 2008

Unto the good Gentles of the Barony of the Steppes does Dietrich von
Greyssen send Greetings!

I would like to remind everyone that Bids on the following offices will
close this Tuesday, April 1, 2008 at Business Meeting:

   1. Seneschal
   2. Exchequer
   3. Chronicler
   4. Virtual Scribe

As far as bids go, as far as I am aware of, there is one bid for the
following:  Seneschal, Chronicler and Virtual Scribe.
There is NOT one for Exchequer and this is a required office.

If you believe you are able to handle the duties of any of the above offices
and would like to pursue an office, please put in a bid before Business
Meeting.  If you do not know how, then email me or the officers above and
they ( or I ) will tell you how to do so.

In Humble Service,
Dietrich von Greyssen
Deputy Seneschal