[Steppes] New Steppes Vscribe

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Tue May 13 18:43:21 PDT 2008

Greetings unto the Populace of The Barony of the Steppes and the Central Region,

It is my distinct pleasure and honor to announce that The Barony of the Steppes has a new Virtual Scribe to administrate the Baronial website. Congratulations goes to Duncan Hepburn. We offer our thanks and appreciate to Matt and all past virtual scribes of the Baronial website and look forward to the continuation and improvement of the beauty and standards that have been set.

You have my permission to post and print this missive in the local newsletter.

Congratulations! :)

In Fealty to Their Stellar Majesties, Aaron MacGregor and Vanessa de Verona
and Their Stellar Highnesses, Ulsted the Unsteady and Ebergardis von Zell
HL Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio Kingdom WebMinister,
Ansteorra vscribe at ansteorra.org