[Steppes] greetings from the new v-scribe

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Tue May 13 18:54:35 PDT 2008

First off, I'd like to thank Matt for his hard work and dedicated
service during his tenure as Steppes virtual scribe. Vivat Matt!

Secondly, most of you will notice that the Steppes web site has a new
look. This is due to having to move it between servers, and switch the
software we use to manage the site's content. It is a work in progress,
and I beg your patience while I get things current.

Yes, I know some links are broken. Yes, I know some information is out
of date. I am working to get this all updated as quickly as possible. To
those ends, I am offering a reward: to the person who sends me the most
corrections and updates, a prize to be given at next month's business
meeting. You can email me directly at vs_steppes at ansteorra.org .

I look forward to serving the barony in this office, and am definitely
open to suggestions on how to make our web presence better.

Duncan Hepburn