[Steppes] Chronicler News!

shark shark75080 at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 13 20:15:54 PDT 2008

Greetings to you all!

Let me say how much I enjoyed being your chronicler. It was a wonderful two years. I'm excited to let you know, if it hasn't been posted here yet - if so, then excuse this - that your new chronicler is Lady Regan Caimbeul. I know you will give her all of your support and help as she transitions into her new role. I plan on helping her for a couple of months, so please be patient as we move forward. Please send all of your submissions to her as I'm sure she will be sending out the reminders, etc. for each issue. I believe she has already sent some reminders and may be creating a special email address for her office, so I will let her post her contact info.

Thanks for all of your help and patience - you are the best.

In Service,
Susanna Nightegale