[Steppes] Period Church Service At Scarborough Faire...

Quill gray.quill at gmail.com
Mon May 19 22:50:23 PDT 2008

Yeah, this is at the Chapel, and if I remember correctly close enough to the
entrance to be rather hard to miss, (right next to the Crown pavilion I
think...). Also, the campus ministry group I've been involved with is
heavily involved in this; my chaplain is doing the sermon in fact, and I
promise it'll be a treat. So if anyone attends, say hi for me! *goes back to
summer lurkage and sulking over having to miss Warlord*
/|\ Quill