[Steppes] Scarborough Church Service

Liz Wilson ewilson618 at tx.rr.com
Tue May 20 08:56:19 PDT 2008

I agree with Will Meric that the church service at Scarborough will probably be held
at he wedding chapel just inside the gate, behind the front gate entertainers.  Although
Easter services are sometimes held at the Don Juan and Miguel stage (I want
to say that this is the Crown Stage), I can't imagine that this show will be
preempted on Memorial Day Weekend.  The website can be located by searching
for Scarborough Renaissance Festival (not Faire) and it might have a contact on
that if you need more information.

Christianna