[Steppes] Brewing Competition!!

shark shark75080 at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 28 16:25:01 PDT 2008

Greetings,

I just wanted to post the results of the Brewing Competition at Warlord this past weekend. We had 20 entries and quite a few novice brewers which is very exciting.

Mead - Miles Grey
Beer/Ale - Faelan Caimbeul
Cider - Susanna Nightegale
Wine - Dunchad Mor
Cordial - Micola Soranzo

Best Brew - Miles Grey for his mead
People's Choice - Regan Caimbeul for her Hippocras

My thanks to Osanna de Burgh, and Maerwyn Godcild for helping me take entries and doing setup/teardown and Vivana Rowntree for helping out with the judging.

IF there is interest, we might do this again next year, hopefully without the 100 degree heat index!

Susanna Nightegale
on behalf of the SLAB