[Steppes] Steppes Warlord 35 Awards and Word fame

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Wed May 28 14:34:56 PDT 2008

Several people should be acknowledged for their efforts in making our
Warlord "loot" all the more special:  Don Alaric for improving our
Steppes Warlord ceremonial sword.

The repairs were rather minor, as things go, except for finding a
replacement for the lost pommel - I just got lucky, finding that stash
of old amber beads...

But there is one other thing I would like to do, and that is make a
tooled and painted leather belt or baldric so the sword can actually be
worn.  I will be getting with Lochlan and working things out with him,
and hopefully it will be ready for Warlord next year.

Alaric