[Steppes] Body Mechanics,

fiacha5 at gmail.com fiacha5 at gmail.com
Sat May 31 07:48:57 PDT 2008

Salutations,

     The names fiacha and I have moved here from Antir. Many of you have made me feel more than welcome and I would like to try and start giving back to the Barony.

So what i would like to do is put togethor some sort of beginner and un armoured training class for anyone interested in (combat arts) heavy fighting, - I will be checking with our Baroness and all the officers and members of the chivalry to make sure all the t s are crossed and i s are dotted of course.

What i would like to put forth is aon class starting mid july through september. One night during the week to share basic skills for fighting and body mechanics.  ( This will include basic self defense, so even if not interested in heavy fighting, you might learn something )

I would hope to make the class available for fifteen to eighteen years old with,  parental participation, and older To make it fun and help with learning i would like at least five victims, i mean students, and can handle up to 20 any more than that i would need additional instructors.

Questions that need to be answered are what night will work best, what time that night and location.  This email is to see if there is any interest?

This email is simply to get the ball rolling there are many questions still to be answered and people to check with.

Thank you again for such aa warm welcome I look foreward to being of service.

fiacha

Please email me if your interested with what nights would work and times,  if there is interest i will then
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile