[Steppes] Reminder - please submit Warlord receipts as soon as possible

Elinor Salter steppesexchequer at gmail.com
Sat May 31 13:09:33 PDT 2008

If you incurred Warlord expenses that you will need to be reimbursed for,
please send me information on how much you spent so I can complete the event
report in a timely manner.

I would prefer to have hard copies of all receipts in my hand by business
meeting.  If that is not possible, please remember that by Steppes financial
policy, these receipts must be in my hand by no later than June 16th (21
days from the end of the event) or YOU WILL NOT BE REIMBURSED.  If you
received an advance, the Barony should also be reimbursed for any amount not
covered by receipts at that time.

If you have questions or concerns about this policy, please contact me or
Dietrich immediately.

Thank you for your cooperation!

--
Ly Elinor Salter (m/k/a Joanne Jones)
Exchequer, Barony of the Steppes, Ansteorra