[Steppes] Collecting "loaner" fabric and personal banners for Coronation at Steppes business meeting tonight

Julie Cunningham juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 07:55:25 PST 2008

Good morning everyone!

  I will be collecting black, Ansteorran gold or red fabric pieces of "loaner" fabric tonight at business meeting.  All fabric will be used to make mock curtains and swags to decorate the halls.   We need long lengths over 3-1/2 yards long if possible. All fabric will not be cut (except for any hanging strings possibly) and will be returned to the owner either at December business or after coronation.  Make sure the fabric is as wrinkle free as possible and place the your identification at one of the corners. Have your information properly secured (don't use drafting tape :D)

  Since I have only received a handful of banners from the other baronies, shires, etc. to date, I am asking for any and all personal banners or wall hangings at this time.  We have a good deal of modern awards on the walls to cover to make the place more festive. First priority will be given to the baronies, shires, and cantons, and those will be placed closest to the main hall.  We will need the banners by Friday afternoon - Saturday 7am at the latest.

  If you have any questions or wish to help decorate Friday or Saturday, please contact me or Lady Viviana.

  Katheryn
  Baroness of the Steppes