[Steppes] Business Meeting for November -- Friendly Reminder

Eric Dickey dietrich.von.greyssen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 04:50:14 PST 2008

Good Morning!
 This is a friendly reminder to the beloved populace of our fair barony that
the Business Meeting for this month is TODAY, and not tomorrow.  We have
moved the day from the first Tuesday to the first Monday.  The location will
remain the same for now, which is at the New New Buffet in Addison.
 I would ask all to attend to see how the business side of the SCA is run
and taken care of.  I would ask that all of the officers please show and if
you are an officer and can not attend this meeting, then send your deputy or
a representative in your stead.  Please be ready to give your report for
last month.
Also, since Coronation is THIS Saturday, I would ask that the autocrats
attend to address any needs that may need to be addressed.

 I look forward to seeing all of you there.
I remain in service, and hopefully now, more visible,

Dietrich,
Seneschal