[Steppes] OT -- Thank A Veteran Not Just Today But Everyday

Eric Dickey dietrich.von.greyssen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 05:50:55 PST 2008

I know this is off topic, but Today is Veteran's Day.

Because you have the freedom to read this, Thank a Veteran.
Because you have the freedom to respond to this without fear, thank a
Veteran.
Because of the sacrifice countless men and women have made, shedding blood,
sweat and tears so that YOU can live the life you lead today, thank a
Veteran.

I will start off.

To my wife's grandfather, a Master Sergeant in both the Marine Corps and
Army (yes you read that right), who fought in some of the worst fighting in
WWII in the Pacific Theater, Thank you.  We all love you and appreciate you
for what you did.
To Chris Fisher, aka Lord Falen Caimbeul, thank you my friend, for all that
you did when you served.

I know there are many others out there in the SCA who are Veterans.  Thank
them today...and thank them everyday.

Dietrich von Greyssen
mka Eric Dickey

my blogs....