[Steppes] This day

fiacha5 at gmail.com fiacha5 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 09:25:51 PST 2008

   Do a good deed, smile and think a happy thought, pat a child on the head and tell em a story of a hero, drink a good cup off coffee.

    Enjoy this day, those that have it off, but while sleeping in, drinking a bit, or maybe visiting a special place remeber what the holiday is for.

    Those that love the vet, those that wait at home, as well as those who do interesting things , in interesting places , during interesting times,  wearing funny clothes, all these people sacrafice.

   For those vets that work today. Smile for you can probably remeber being cold, wet, tired, scared, angry, and all to often bored ( and if not bored really wishing you could be again ).   So maybe a few hours in the office isn't so bad, or a swings off the hammer, or keystrokes at the desk.

     I ll be drinking to my friends that I have been blessed with and the ghosts I won't forget.  Tommorow when I am off work and have time to recover.

 Scouts out!!!!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile