[Steppes] INDOOR Rapier Practice, Elfsea, Sunday, December 21

glen wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 26 11:24:12 PST 2008

Okay, I got that.  So...

I have reserved the community room at the Central Library in Arlington for Sunday, December 21, from 2PM to 5:30PM for a combined rapier practice with Elfsea, Steppes, and all related cantons.

I would appreciate hearing from anyone who can make this practice.  There will be more info later.  Thanks.

Don Alaric Greythorne
Elfsea Rapier Marshal