[Steppes] Happy Thanksgiving

Joe Horton jrhlotto at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 26 14:54:04 PST 2008

Hello,

Just wanted wish everyone a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving.
I will be working over the holidays, a troll's work is never done.
I do have some good news, for those who knew my department is being eliminated, i have been transferred to the Roadway Customer Service Department effective 12-1-08, in other words i will be part of the NTTA Courtesy Patrol. The only bad news is i still will not have a set schedule, but at least i do not have to worry about my department being eliminated.

joe h.
Iosef of Graeywood