[Steppes] OT -- Thank A Veteran Not Just Today But Everyday

glen wilkerson gdwilkerson at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 12 11:17:54 PST 2008

The Constitution. The Declaration of Independence. The Bill of Rights. The Gettysburg Address.  FDR's "Fear Itself" speech. Kennedy's Inaugural Speech. Martin Luther King's "I Have a Dream."

...Patton's "D-Day" speech, Winston Churchill's "We Will Fight Them On The Beaches" speech, General Hal Moore's "I will be the first on the ground and the last off, and alive or dead we will all come home" speech, hell, the "Saint Crispin's Day" speech from Henry V...