[Steppes] Populace announcement

Shark nightegale at tx.rr.com
Mon Oct 20 15:42:01 PDT 2008

Greetings,
A problem has come up with the venue for populace this coming Friday. I'm  working on finding another location that will accommodate us. Please stay tuned for more information. If nothing else, I will have it at my house - we will be cozy - but that might make it more fun!

I'll announce here as soon as I have an alternate location. We had some over-zealous contractors come in and tear the clubhouse up before schedule... nothing we could have done, unfortunately. Thanks to Fiona for letting me know the minute she found out so we could re-plan!

I will try to preserve the "tavern" theme wherever we go.

Thanks very much for your patience!

Susanna