[Steppes] A request from the moderators

Sir Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 23 08:32:03 PDT 2008

Hey y'all, I wanted to make a very small request.

When you send out an email that is going to multiple recipients including email lists in the kingdom, can you please put the multiple email recipients in the BCC field rather than the CC field?  Multiple addresses in the CC field is viewed by our list software as potential spam, and it creates an action item for the list administrators.  I'd guess that in the last couple months, 1/2 of our administrative work load has been approving such emails.  We're going to add this reminder to the monthly reminder as well, but I wanted to make you aware of it in case you don't read that every time it comes out.  GRIN!

Thanks in advance,

Morgan