[Steppes] A request from the moderators

Jay Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Thu Oct 23 10:14:03 PDT 2008

Morgan wrote:

> When you send out an email that is going to multiple recipients
> including email lists in the kingdom, can you please put the
> multiple email recipients in the BCC field rather than the CC
> field?  Multiple addresses in the CC field is viewed by our list
> software as potential spam, and it creates an action item for the list
> administrators.

Better yet, just send it to a single list.  I don't need to get five copies
of the same email sent to Steppes, Elfsea, Central, Ansteorra, and
Ansteorra-announce.  The people on the Steppes list but not the kingdom or
Central list have made it clear that they don't want information that isn't
specifically about the Steppes.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin