[Steppes] newbie considering throwing in the towel

Lauren Black karania_avalon at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 17:28:37 PDT 2008

I'm pretty annoyed at this whole thing that basically everybody knows everybody and I still don't know many many people as a new SCAer.  I'm getting frustrated and why the heck I'm even bothering when all I feel is that I'm getting in the way at the events.  I feel when I go to some of  some of these things that pretty much nobody speaks to me, with the exception of a few people.  I feel very alone and like I'm on my own when it comes to learning to play in the SCA.  I may come to coronation, but that may be my last event if this is the way things continue to be.

~Lauren