[Steppes] Request of crash space from Ansteorra list

Emma Haldan emma.haldan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 16:23:22 PDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 1:33 PM, Haraldr Bassi <
ansteorra at haraldr.drakkar.org <mailto:ansteorra at haraldr.drakkar.org>> wrote:

   I am in need of crash space for Friday and Saturday of Coronation.
   It will be at least my wife and I. Due to some health issues, we
   would need a bed off the floor in a non-smoking home. Preferences
   would go to places with friendly 'rental' cats.

   I might have one or two other Bjornsborgers traveling with me, but
   am unsure at this time.

   Knowing that I would be able to get crash space would allow me to
   register for Coronation & Feast in advance.

   I thank you all in advance for whatever assistance you may be able
   to offer.

   Thanks,
   Haraldr Bassi, Bjornsborg