[Steppes] Archery Practice for 11/02/08

rfknight2251 at aol.com rfknight2251 at aol.com
Thu Oct 30 17:56:53 PDT 2008

Greetings fellow archers!

The archery practice for Steppes is canceled for this weekend.
There are two reasons for this. The first is the Great Pumpkin Shoot, that is going on in the southern region of the Steppes on 11/01/08.( Please see other announcements on this list for further details.)
The other reason for the cancellation is that a number of Steppes archers are going to go to the Elfsea archery practice, in order to show our support for, and get a look at, Elfsea's new archery range. As a sideline, maybe get in a "away" RR score.
So, archers, if you want to shoot archery this weekend, there is plenty available. The Great pumpkin Shoot in south Steppes on Saturday, or you can go to the Elfsea archery practice on Sunday. Just don't come to our site, as no one will be there!? Elfsea's homepage has details on time and location for their practice.
I hope to see you there at one or the other (or both) of these fun shoots!

YIS
Sir Lasguaard Red Fox
Steppes Archery Marshal