[Steppes] The Great Jack O' Lantern Shoot !!

William Black Dragon hlironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 18 21:01:56 PDT 2008

I'll do what I can to "scare" some up!

Seriously, it's a modified candle shoot, the objective
being to snuff out the most candles in the jack o'
lanterns(not as easy as it sounds).  You wouldn't want
to use your good arrows in this contest anyway because
they might just get a little bit scorched.

We shall have combat bolts for the pinata shoot, which
was impromptu last year but turned out to be great fun.
We are planing on using old "no longer legal for SCA
use" combat missiles we can't use in our melees anymore.

And as always only grapes will be allowed as ammo for
the baby or feast crossbows.  Oh yeah, before anyone
asks yes you can use your table top siege engines in
the mini-feast weapon contest as well.  And yes the
12th Night contest rules will apply.

We hope to see ya there,

Ironwyrm