[Steppes] The Great Jack O' Lantern Shoot !!

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 31 05:40:53 PDT 2008

Stingy Jack's scary evil minions' attack is only hours away!
Come help us defend our lands from his spooks, ghosts &
goblins by snuffing out their grinning Jack-O-Lanterns for another
year!

Come join in the fun & revelry of our "Great Jack-O-Lantern Shoot"
tomorrow afternoon & evening in Southern Steppes!  (details listed
below)

Hope to see you there!

Have a safe & Happy Halloween,

Ironwyrm