[Steppes] a few updates to the Steppes website

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Thu Oct 23 12:18:13 PDT 2008

Duncan Hepburn <duncan at stormypetrel.org> wrote:
>  I've uploaded the Steppesletters and Business Meeting Minutes from last
>  month.

I would like to make one correction to my report as it appeared in the newly uploaded October Steppes Letter.

Currently the salutation reads:

"To the October populace to the Barony of the Steppes and its surrounding environs, does Alasdair
MacEogan, humble exchequer and servant, extend warmest greetings and blessings."

The correct version should have read:

"To the august populace to the Barony of the Steppes and its surrounding environs, does Alasdair
MacEogan, humble exchequer and servant, extend warmest greetings and blessings."

Someone along the lines seemed to have done a find/replace that got a little replace happy...  :-D

Alasdair