[Steppes] a few updates to the Steppes website

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Thu Oct 23 11:33:05 PDT 2008

steppes.ansteorra.org

I've uploaded the Steppesletters and Business Meeting Minutes from last
month.

Also, HL Alasdair took the lead on creating his own officer's page @
http://steppes.ansteorra.org/officers/exchequer ). I've separated each
officer so they have individual pages. Hopefully this will inspire you
other officers (yes, I'm looking at you) to create your own pages, with
enhanced information specific to your office. If you'd like to pursue
this, and want access to make changes to your officer page, just let me
know.

Also, I'm always looking for ways to make the website better. I want our
web page to be useful and intuitive to newcomers. If you have content to
add, or suggestions for new sections to add, please let me know.

Regards,

Duncan Hepburn
Steppes Virtual Scribe