[Steppes] Reminder: Period Gamester's Gathering tonight

Don Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Wed Oct 29 11:44:10 PDT 2008

Greetings!

Once again it is time for the purveyors of period pastimes to play.

Tonight, at mine and Genevieve's home, from 7ish to 10ish, we'll be
learning some new games and reacquainting ourselves with some old
ones. One game specifically we'll be doing is Laugh and Lie Down, a
tudor era card game, at the request of Lady Susanne. So any that want
to come Laugh and Lie Down with Susanne are welcomed. =)

Our address is 17919 Meadowchase Way, Dallas.

See y'all there.

Duncan