[Steppes] OT: ISO a baby sitter

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 28 19:39:43 PDT 2008

My fellow Steppes-lings,
My husband and I are going to be in a wedding on Friday night, and we are in the need of a baby sitter for a few hours. It'll be from about 4pm-8pm on Friday evening. If you or someone you know would be interested, please contact me off list at baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com or my phone number is 325 245 3619. There will be monetary compensation.

-Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel
None is deceived but he who trusts too much.