[Steppes] OT: ISO a baby sitter

Chelsea Durham baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 28 20:07:51 PDT 2008

Right! Duh. I'm in Addison. The wedding's in the North Dallas/Plano-ish area. I'm willing to drive him to someone, too. Sorry for other lacks of information. This has been a little trying for me. Thanks, Steppes.

-Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel
None is deceived but he who trusts too much.