[Steppes] FW: [Elfsea] Elfsea Defender Cancelled

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 12:02:26 PDT 2008

Thanks for clarifying that.  I thought there might have been destruction.  Too bad!

HL Gabrielle

“It was a good clang, with the oiyoiyoioioioioioinnnnnggggggg that is the mark of a clang well done.” The Wee Free Men, by Terry Pratchett. (also the exact sound of a face connecting with a Paris traffic light) :D