[Steppes] patterns for outfit with limited fabric

Lauren Black karania_avalon at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 15 16:22:45 PDT 2009

I have acquired 4 yards of a beautiful floral fabric and 2 yards of a different fabric, both are some kind of cotton blends.  I was wanting to try and make something out of this fabric I have but I don't know what I can make with a limited amount of fabric.  I thought maybe a bliaut, or something that doesn't require a lot of fabric, but as I don't usually make things I'm a bit clueless as to what I could actually make.

If someone would like to help me figure out what I could probably make or help with the decision for this fabric I have, I would appreciate it greatly.

~Lauren

Step follows Step,

Hope follows courage,

Set your face towards danger,