[Steppes] Steppes Artisan and Elfsea College

Karen Calhoun KMCalhou at garlandisd.net
Mon Aug 17 13:29:12 PDT 2009

I want to thank you the event stewards for their hard work and Lady Lyneya for organizing and taking care of gate.  She received help from several folks so I'll ask her sing their praises.  I would like to thank HLy Marguerite and HL Alasdair for their help with gate also.

This is your first reminder that all expenses for this event need to be in my hands by Aug 29.  Any expenses turned in after that date will not be considered.  If you need an extension, please let me know.

**please forward this to Elfsea as I am not a subscriber to their list.  Thank you**

Thank you again.
HLy Katya
Steppes Exchequer

steppesexchequer at gmail.com