[Steppes] Steppes Artisan and Elfsea College

alkudsi at aol.com alkudsi at aol.com
Mon Aug 17 13:41:59 PDT 2009

I'd like to add my thank yous to the event stewards, as well. As an Artisan of the Steppes, it is a quite challenging event for the judges to perform all the tasks for which we are responsible. The stewards of this event made that as smooth as possible, for which I am very grateful.

I'd also like to thank all those who helped out, from the people at gate, to the individuals who helped artists unload and set up, and helped all of the Artisans in a number of ways. You made our lives a lot easier!

Honorable el-Sayyidda Saqra al-Kudsi

Artisan of the Steppes

Artisan Defender of the Flame of Glaslyn