[Steppes] Glaslyn Artisan

Karen Calhoun KMCalhou at garlandisd.net
Thu Aug 20 07:49:32 PDT 2009

Pass it on...

I will be demonstrating how to make SCA legal arrows and bolts this weekend at Glaslyn Artisan.  These are target arrows for bows, crossbows and longbows.  I will show how to select shafts, attaching fletches, nocks and tips, and the difference between target arrows and SCA period arrows.  There will also be discussion regarding where to buy supplies, preferences, etc.

If you are interested or just want to see what the fuss is about, please join us at 11am.

See you there.

HLy Katya
Steppes Exchequer
Steppes Deputy Archery Marshal
Former Glaslyn Archery Keeper of the Flame

** Please repost to the other lists.