[Steppes] Glaslyn Artisan

alkudsi at aol.com alkudsi at aol.com
Thu Aug 20 08:01:14 PDT 2009

Please come out and support Glaslyn's event this weekend! As the current Artisan Defender of the Flame, I'm making this my personal invitation to our local artists to come and compete. Your entry should be 3-5 pieces with documentation. A novice competition does not require documentation. Also, a popular choice award, the Keeper of the Flame, will?voted on by the men of Glaslyn.

If it is any inducement, I will be teaching a basic class in Middle Eastern Cookery, and the class will be making Hulwa (ME divinity candy) for the potluck feast that night.

For my fiber friends, I will also have available a large portion of my much expanded textile library. You may graze through books you may have heard of that you can't find in most local libraries. I don't have a copier or scanner, but if someone does and brings it, copying specific information might be possible.

Yours in Service

Honorable el-Sayyidda Saqra al-Kudsi

Artisan Defender of the Flame of Glaslyn