[Steppes] How the SCA Works series

De Clark gandalf_104 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 24 16:57:02 PDT 2009

Is there a scheduled night every month (i.e. a date, or a set day such as the last monday) that this discussion happens on or is it merely done as it fits into schedules?  I ask because over the past few months there have been topics that I wanted to come listen in on, and wasn't because I didn't know about it until 7 pm the night of the discussion.  If it's on a set schedule I can start writing it on the calander and planning ahead of time.

Thanks for the info either way.

Lord Ulf Nach dem Tor