[Steppes] Women's boots size 6.5 for sale

Lauren Black karania_avalon at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 24 15:17:58 PDT 2009

I have a pair of black tall calf boots, that do not fit my feet, they seemed fine, and are just like new with no heavy wear of any kind. They are a Women's Size 6.5, they were custom made for me to that size not for fit,just shoe size), but they rub my feet excessively and are thus uncomfortable. .. I am willing to part with them for $125.00 and is non-negotible, as I paid nearly $200 for these boots and am already selling them for what I consider a bit of a loss. They are made out of high quality leather and lace up from the ankle to the calf. If anyone is interested or wants some pictures, just email me and I'm sure we can figure something out.

~Lauren

 Step follows Step,
Hope follows courage,
Set your face towards danger,