[Steppes] Fwd: [Elfsea] Glaslyn Artisan Pictures

Jessica Smith jasiwolf at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 16:16:15 PDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Richard Threlkeld <rjt at softwareinnovation.com>
Date: Sun, Aug 23, 2009 at 2:50 PM
Subject: [Elfsea] Glaslyn Artisan Pictures
To: Barony of Elfsea <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org>, "Kingdom of Ansteorra -
SCA, Inc." <ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org>

 Oops! The connection to the pictures is
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/sets/ .

====

Here are my pictures of the event. All the normal disclaimers apply. You can
use them for any SCA, non-profit use as long as you provide attribution to
either Richard Threlkeld or Caelin on Andrede. I have higher resolution, RAW
versions, so if you want one manipulated, contact me. If you want to use one
for non-conforming use, also contact me.

It was a fun event with lots of good fellowship and great classes. I walked
away with a one gallon mead that will be ready in about 3 months!

*Richard Threlkeld, CPA*

Software Innovation

[image: silogo2a] <http://www.softwareinnovation.com/>  and  [image:
linkedIn2] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/richardthrelkeld>