[Steppes] Reminder A&S silk painting class

Tiffany tlcmom2 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 17:16:35 PST 2009

Greetings everyone,

 We will be holding a silk painting class hosted by our Excellency Kathryn
 Cunninghamm on Wednesday, December 9, 2009 from 7-10 pm.

We only have room for 3 more people so if you are interested, please let me
know as soon as possible. The cost is 5.00 per individual to cover the cost
of the materials. Please bring a chair because I don't think we will have
enough for everyone. You will need to bring a picture frame about the size
of 20x26, a ruler, and a pencil.

 Our address is 4108 Camino Drive Plano, Tx. 75074
 (C) 469-682-8425

 P.S. People with pet allergies will need to medicate appropriately as we
 have 1 dog and 2 cats in the house.

 If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via email
or
 phone.

 Thank you,

 Lady Grace AKA Tiffany Carter