[Steppes] Steppes Populace Next Friday December 18th

Julie Cunningham katheryn.cunningghame at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 08:47:58 PST 2009

Seasons Greetings to you all!

It is that festive time of the year!

The party will take place on Friday December 18th at 7:00 pm.  I will be
hosting it along with Master Robin and Mistress Serena at their home at 7135
Vinland, Dallas, Texas 75227.  Here is the link for a map to their place
http://tinyurl.com/6jdvse

Make sure your car faces the proper direction when you park. Please call me
at 214-862-4977 or Serena at 214-388-8156 if you need further directions.

I will be bringing a Turkey so if guys can bring some side dishes that would
be great! Lady Christianna will be coordinating who brings what side dish
(she will be posting soon).

So bring a potluck item or beverages, along with your white elephant gift if
you wish to participate in the traditional gift exchange. For those with
allergies, please note that they have a cat, and will have a live tree,
indoors. Come in garb, or come in casual festive attire or just come as you
are.  We would just love to see you there!

Katheryn
Baroness of the Steppes