[Steppes] CORRECTION: Steppes Populace Next Friday December 18th

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 10 11:46:26 PST 2009

Serena's cellphone number is 214-663-2326.  The old landline number is disconnected.

Also, online mapping systems and GPS devices will NOT get you to the right house
on our street.  Those gizmos all come up with a location three houses to the west
of our house.  Once you're on Vinland, go by the street numbers posted on the houses,
NOT the gizmos!

--Serena