[Steppes] Gulfwar XIX

Alianorra MacAiodh alianorramacaiodh at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 10 20:21:18 PST 2009

The drums of war toll in the distance...

War looms around the corner and Her Excellency Katheryn Cunningghame asks all to join her this year at Gulfwar XIX in the Steppes Baronial Encampment.

I am honored this year to be "Camp Mom" for the Barony of the Steppes. Gulfwar is right around the corner and ACCEPS is live and ready for registration. Here is the link to register for Gulfwar XIX.
online:
http://acceps.ansteorra.org/GW2010/gw_event_main.php?eid=105

by mail:
http://www.gulfwars.org/gw19registration.pdf
(you must print the form fill it out and mail it)

Online Registration is available through February 18, 2010. If you need to mail your registration in it must be postmarked no later than January 31, 2010.

Remember to register for the Kingdom of Ansteorra and the Barony of the Steppes as the group you are camping with. Online Registratioon deadline is

Once you have registered please contact me with the following information.

SCA Name
Mundane Name
Date of Arrival on site
Measurement of tent With and Without Ropes
Who will be camping in your tent with you if anybody
Is your tent Period or Mundane

Remember we each get 15' X 15' per person registered this includes walk ways and common areas. We Will be crossing ropes as much as possible to allow for a comfortable camping area.

At this time we will be bringing the Baronial Pavilion for common area and a small basic kitchen. If you have anything else you would like to bring for common use please contact me privately offlist to discuss it.

I am available to answer questions of any kind regarding Gulfwar and the Steppes Encampment. If there are any changes regarding what will be available in camp it will be posted to the list.

For questions please contact me at AlianorraMacAiodh at yahoo.com

We look forward to seeing you at War!

Lady Alianorra MacAiodh
"Camp Mom" Gulfwar XIX