[Steppes] Populace Potluck Update

Liz Wilson ewilson618 at tx.rr.com
Wed Dec 16 08:46:51 PST 2009

Greetings, good gentles!  It's time for the daily Populace Potluck Update.

In addition to items previously mentioned on the list
yesterday, Mistress Serena reminded me that
she and Master Robin will be providing a coffee and tea bar,
cheese ball and Christmas
candy, as they have done in the past.

Also, Lady Gabriele is bringing a squash casserole.  (I can't wait--
I adore squash casserole!!!)

Bringing desserts are Lady Viviana, Lady Anwen, and Lady Gwen.

If anyone else would like to bring something, please email me.
However it looks to me like we have a very balanced selection
(assuming that you read the earlier list as well with the turkey,
ham, etc.).

Two additional requests:  please label your serving dishes with your
name so that Serena does not add to her burgeoning collection--she
has indicated that she does not need any more dishes!!!

Also, if possible please bring an index card or note attached to your dish that
lists the ingredients (even if store bought).

 There are a lot of people
with health issues and allergies who will really
appreciate the ingredients information!

Thank you for all of your support and prompt responses, and please
email or call me if you have additional questions or there are additional
items that anyone wishes to bring.

I do have a personal question about the white elephant exchange--is
this supposed to be a NICE white elephant gift (something someone might
actually WANT) or a silly/naughty white elephant gift that truly may become
a white elephant at someone's home (or can you do either?)  Maybe
we will bring one of each.

Christianna