[Steppes] OT - Need Shills For Dinner Murder Mystery Theater

Viviana Rowntree tinygypsylady at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 07:34:56 PST 2009

Good Day to all in our lovely Barony,

I mentioned this at business meeting.  I and the group I work with are
hosting a Dinner Murder Mystery Theater on February 28th from 6 to 10pm.

I am looking for a few people to be my "shills" and help me keep the evening
going and make sure our clients have a good time as well as get involved in
the game.

Requirements:

1.  Must have period costume (1874's; setting is a party to celebrate a
poker tournament so people from all walks of life but held in a Deadwood
Saloon).  If you aren't sure, give me a holler. I have costumed shows in
this genre so can help out with ideas.
2.  Play a part in a tasteful way (I have everyone from teachers to doctors
worth millions so disgression is a requirement)
3. Have fun with us!

Dinner and drinks will be provided.  Last, but certainly not least, it will
be at Fairview Farms Market by the Costco in Plano off of 75.

If you are interested, please email me off list. Thanks!

--
Namaste,

Viviana

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile!!